EPS is a member of the American Industrial Hygiene Association and the Safety Council of Central New York.
The Company employs industrial hygienists, chemists, professional engineers, and certified safety professionals. Our staff is highly experienced in a variety of settings including public institutions, industrial facilities, and private residences.
Our industrial hygiene team uses protocols developed by National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) for air monitoring projects that require a high degree of accuracy.
EPS has a wide variety of state-of-the-art air sampling equipment including instruments such as the following:
Portable Gas Chromatograph Programmable Sampling Pumps Analyze Specific Detectors
Air samples are sent to American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) accredited laboratories for analysis.
We can provide a comprehensive report at the end of your project, detailing the results of the study and recommendations for corrective actions.
- Tank Cleaning and Removal
- Product Transfers and Removals
- Waste Material Identification
- Transportation and Disposal of Waste
- Spill Prevention and Containment Systems
- 24-Hour Emergency Response Operations
- Regulatory Compliance Audits
- Investigations of Toxic Emissions of Unknown Origin
- Air Monitoring for Chemicals, Dusts, and Biogenic, Pathogenic, and Allergenic Contaminants
- Drinking Water Analysis
- Health and Safety Plan Preparation